Originally founded in 1976, Classic Industries made its name selling small, hard-to-find items for the restoration of early Camaro models from a small facility in Palm Springs, CA.
Classic Industries is more than just restoration parts...
With locations in Huntington Beach (GM and Mopar parts) and City of Industry, California (Ford and Mercury parts), Classic Industries has provided over a million customers with parts and accessories they have needed to restore their vehicles for over four decades. Our comprehensive, full-color catalogs are known for their accurate descriptions and helpful information for restoration and performance parts.
If you're in the area, come visit our showroom.
18460 Gothard St.
Huntington Beach, CA 92648-1229
800.854.1280 Ext 5210
We're minutes away from just about anywhere in Southern California, and only 20 minutes from world famous Disneyland and Angel Stadium!
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is always ready to provide the parts you need, when you need them, as well as the technical support to help you get past those unexpected setbacks. When restoring your project, let Classic Industries be your guide to success.
In our Huntington Beach, California location, Classic Industries maintains a massive inventory of products for General Motors and Chrysler vehicles, including coverage for Camaro, Firebird / Trans Am, Chevy II / Nova, Impala / Bel Air / Biscayne / Caprice, Chevrolet and GMC Trucks, Tri-Five Chevrolets, Regal / Grand National, Corvette, and Mopar Dodge / Plymouth A, B, and E-body models.
In 2017, Classic Industries acquired California Mustang, California Muscle, and Highway Classics, notable purveyors of restoration parts and accessories for classic Ford and Mercury vehicles for over 40 years. In our City of Industry, California location, California Mustang, California Muscle and Highway Classics, have been leaders in the Classic Ford and Mercury Parts industry since 1976.
California Mustang supplies Classic Mustang parts to 1964-04 Mustang owners in every U.S. state and to more than 70 countries worldwide. Owners of Late Model, 2005-17 Mustangs, will want to explore California Mustang's sister site, California Muscle Parts. This site is dedicated to the 2005 and later model Mustangs, and carries a wide variety of performance, upgrade, and stock replacement parts and accessories. Also available on the California Muscle Parts site is our selection of 1960-70 Ford Falcon parts and accessories for our Classic Falcon Fans.
The acquisition and merger of Classic Industries with California Mustang, California Muscle, and Highway Classics makes Classic Industries one of the largest and most trusted providers of restoration and performance parts in the automotive parts industry. Check out our massive parts selection.
Originally founded in 1976, Classic Industries made its name selling small, hard-to-find items for the restoration of early Camaro models from a small facility in Palm Springs, CA. The Classic Industries headquarters now features a retail showroom, corporate offices, parts production, complete call center, shipping center and multiple warehouses for the largest inventory of parts and accessories in the restoration and performance industry.
Classic Industries has been featured on many major TV shows, such as Overhaulin', Chop Cut Rebuild, My Classic Car, Barrett-Jackson, All Girls Garage, Car Chasers, Wheeler Dealers, Graveyard Carz, and has appeared in numerous magazines, including Hot Rod, Car Craft, Hemmings Motor News, and most publications that feature classic and muscle cars.
Classic Industries is more than just restoration parts. You can find many of the fine performance and customization brands that enthusiasts and restorers rely on, such as Air Ride, AutoMeter, B&M, Lokar, Hurst, Auto Meter, Detroit Speed & Engineering, Edelbrock, Moser, and many more are represented in our catalogs. We are constantly adding parts to our catalogs and to our inventory daily. Be sure to check our new product pages to see what's new for your vehicle!
We offer a huge inventory of parts in stock, a toll-free telephone ordering service, 24/7 online ordering and state-of-the-art order processing are just a few of the features that sets Classic Industries apart from the competition and what makes Classic Industries® America's first choice for GM and Mopar Restoration Parts and accessories.
- 1959-1996 Buick Electra, Park Avenue, Roadmaster
- 1959-1970 Buick Wildcat & Invicta
- 1959-1999 Buick LeSabre & Centurion
- 1973-1987 Buick Regal / Grand National / T-Type
- 1999-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- 1967-2020 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1953-1982 Chevrolet Corvette (C1 - C3)
- 1984-2017 Chevrolet Corvette (C4 - C7)
- 1955-1957 Chevrolet "Tri-Five" Passenger Car (150, 210, Bel Air, & Nomad)
- 1958-1996 Chevrolet Passenger Car (Biscayne, Bel Air, Caprice, Impala)
- 1959-1960 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1962-1979 Chevrolet Chevy II / Nova
- 1947-2008 Chevrolet C/K Truck
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado
- 1969-1994 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1992-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 1947-2006 Chevrolet Suburban
- 1982-2004 Chevrolet S10/S10 Blazer
- 1947-2008 GMC C/K Truck
- 1999-2007 GMC Sierra
- 1947-2006 GMC Suburban
- 1970-1991 GMC Jimmy
- 1992-2006 GMC Yukon
- 1982-2004 GMC S15/S15 Jimmy/Sonoma
- 1959-1996 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
- 1959-1999 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
- 1961-1966 Oldsmobile Starfire & Jetstar I
- 1966-1992 Oldsmobile Toronado
- 1991-2004 Oldsmobile Bravada
- 1967-2002 Pontiac Firebird & Trans Am
- 1962-1971 Chrysler 300
- 1975-1983 Chrysler Cordoba
- 1965-1982 Chrysler New Yorker
- 1965-1981 Chrysler Newport
- 1965-1981 Chrysler Town and Country
- 1967-1983 Chrysler Imperial
- 1977-1981 Chrysler Lebaron
- 1982-1989 Chrysler Fifth Avenue
- 1962-1962 Dodge Lancer
- 1960-1976 Dodge Dart
- 1971-1972 Dodge Demon
- 1962-1964 Dodge 330
- 1962-1964 Dodge 440
- 1965-1976 Dodge Coronet
- 1966-1978 Dodge Charger
- 1978-1979 Dodge Magnum
- 1965-1978 Dodge Monaco
- 1960-1973 Dodge Polara
- 1962-1965 Dodge 880
- 1970-1974 Dodge Challenger
- 1976-1980 Dodge Aspen
- 1977-1989 Dodge Diplomat
- 1979-1981 Dodge St. Regis
- 1980-1983 Dodge Mirada
- 1960-1976 Plymouth Valiant
- 1964-1974 Plymouth Barracuda
- 1970-1976 Plymouth Duster
- 1971-1976 Plymouth Scamp
- 1962-1970 Plymouth Belvedere
- 1960-1978 Plymouth Fury
- 1979-1989 Plymouth Gran Fury
- 1967-1971 Plymouth GTX
- 1968-1980 Plymouth Road Runner
- 1965-1974 Plymouth Satellite
- 1962-1964 Plymouth Savoy
- 1976-1980 Plymouth Volare
- 1948-1986 Ford Trucks
- 1966-1996 Ford Bronco
- 1955-1970 Ford Fairlane
- 1957-1979 Ford Ranchero
- 1959-1974 Ford Galaxie
- 1960-1970 Ford Falcon
- 1968-1976 Ford Torino
- 1965-1986 Ford LTD
- 1977-1979 Ford LTD II
- 1970-1977 Ford Maverick
- 1978-1983 Ford Fairmont
- 1975-1982 Ford Granada
- 1965-1973 Ford Mustang
- 1974-2004 Ford Mustang
- 1955-1997 Ford Thunderbird
- 1961-1983 Lincoln Continental
- 1960-1969 Mercury Comet
- 1967-2002 Mercury Cougar
- 1979-1986 Mercury Capri
- 1967-1986 Mercury Marquis
- 1975-1980 Mercury Monarch