Product Description: 1947-55 1st Series Chevrolet, GMC Pickup Truck; Crossmember Kit; Bolt-In IFS
- Bolt-In. No Welding Required
- Proven Mustang II geometry
- Can use stock 1974-78 Mustang II or 1974-80 Pinto suspension components except control arms. Must use tubular control arms.
- Interlocking bolt-in boxing plates reinforce frame for strength
- Requires power steering rack
- Fits 1947-54 Chevrolet 1/2 ton or light duty 3/4 ton frame
- Requires tubular control arms ( strut-less style lowers)
- Stock spindles will drop ride height 2-1/2" - 3"
- Will work with Small Block or Big Block Chevy engines
- Not for use with air-ride front ends
- Note: Additional items may be needed to complete installation including but not limited to tubular control arms, spindles, coilover springs/shocks, rack and pinion steering, tie rods, calipers, rotors, inner tie-rod extensions.
For more information, follow the link: 1947-55 1st Series Chevrolet, GMC Pickup Truck; Crossmember Kit; Bolt-In IFS