Products that require truck freight are usually indicated by an icon. This indicates that the product is too large for ground delivery and must be shipped by motor freight.
Classic Industries reserves the right to ship via the carrier of our choice. Products that require truck freight are usually indicated by an icon. This indicates that the product is too large for ground delivery and must be shipped by motor freight.
- There may be items listed in the catalog or on the website that are not indicated as truck freight. These items must be pre-paid, including freight charges, before the shipment can be sent.
- If the order placed contains product(s) that are indicated "Truck Freight", the entire order will be shipped via truck freight.
- Classic Industries requires a minimum $125.00 fee for all California orders and minimum $175.00 fee for all out of state truck shipments.
- Truck freight rates could be higher depending on the products being ordered and the destination.
- Residential deliveries require an additional $40.00 fee.
- Please include a commercial business address whenever possible.
- Should the customer's delivery require special handling (lift gate service, re-routing, additional freight charges, etc.), any and all additional fees will be billed to the customer's credit card.
- Acceptance of a truck freight shipment is acknowledgment that additional charges will be incurred.
For additional information, contact our customer service department during regular business hours.
Important: Truck freight items are excluded from any promotional shipping offers.
Important Shipping Information:
Please be advised that Truck Freight requires a signature for delivery. The freight company will sometimes call prior to delivery. You should inspect the shipment prior to signing for the goods. Your signature releases the freight company of any liability, which will result in the denial of any claims (shortages or damage).