Products that require truck freight are usually indicated by an icon. This indicates that the product is too large for ground delivery and must be shipped by motor freight.
Classic Industries reserves the right to ship via the carrier of our choice. Products that require truck freight are usually indicated by an icon. This indicates that the product is too large for ground delivery and must be shipped by motor freight.
Tip: To review our full shipping policy please visit our Shipping Policy Page
- There may be items listed in the catalog or on the website that are not indicated as truck freight. These items must be pre-paid, including freight charges, before the shipment can be sent.
- If the order placed contains product(s) that are indicated "Truck Freight", the entire order will be shipped via truck freight.
- Truck freight rates could be higher depending on the products being ordered and the destination.
- Residential deliveries require an additional fee of $125.00 assessed by the carrier due to the additional coordination and transit outside of normal routes.
- Please include a commercial business address whenever possible.
- Some Truck Freight shipments may require special handling (e.g., lift gate service, re-routing, additional freight charges, etc.)
- Acceptance of truck freight shipment, rate, and applicable fees is acknowledged at the time of order.
Important Shipping Information:
Please be advised that Truck Freight requires a signature for delivery. The freight company will sometimes call prior to delivery. You should inspect the shipment prior to signing for the goods. Your signature releases the freight company of any liability, which will result in the denial of any claims (shortages or damage).
Truck Freight Promotions: Truck freight items are excluded from any promotional shipping offers unless the promotion specifically calls out Truck Freight.